Picture as of
December 9, 2013
Must be State Certified
Must have I9 doc's (passport OR government photo ID and your SS card)
Recently updated informationLocal 180 follows the IBEW & NECA Substance-Free Workforce Program. PLEASE, do not call with questions on State Certification or the Work Picture - it is all here on the web site. We no longer provide manpower levels, projections or duration on projects. Job calls are either Short (14 days or less) or Long Calls.
Refinery in Benicia
- The following are required and shall be presented when taking the job call:
- BAT CARD is now "DSOP" card
- TWIC Card with your PIN
- SS Card & one government ID card (driver's lic. or passport)
- OSHA10, NFPA70E, CPR, Ele. Skills Card
- Drug Test, No Facial Hair, Steel toed boots will be a requirement on the Valero Site. Newtron will reimburse up to $150 with a receipt for the boots. This will be a condition of employment just like drug testing and TWIC/BATT.
- The Turnaround is complete.