IBEW Local Union 180
Small Business Incubator
Sitting in a classroom works in most cases. However, nothing replaces hands-on real world training. Here are just a few ways we can help you through one-on-one mentoring:
- Joining you on a job/bid walk.
- Making introductions and/or sales calls.
- Peer review of estimates, budgets and schedules.
- Advanced estimating training to increase productivity.
- Presenting proposals.
- Fine-tuning your marketing plan and materials.
We focus on specialized training for electrical contracting from the point of finding, bidding and managing electrical work. When it comes to general business and legal concerns it is recommended you consult a California attorney for legal questions and consult an accountant and insurance broker for business questions.